2011年7月16日 星期六

My Dream~

Tis is my 1st time use english write a blog =)
I know my english like a Rubbish~
So if u dislike all of the things tat i have write u can roll out from my blog ya^^
My Dream'
Wat is my dream? i always thik my self~wat's my dram?
My dream?>.<"
B a rich man~buy many things tat i wan~
B a handsome boy~^^
but~~~~~
B a rich man/B a handsome boy~
It will no in my life~
i m just a fatty boy~
a poor boy~
a vry vry poor boy~
but~~
i will work hard for my dream~
1st~say about study........
oMg!!!!!!!
Now my school life juz like
juz like tisxD
evry sleep~sleep~~sleep~~
ply ply ply~
my homework>.<"
like rubbish!!!!!
So~i need to study hard from now!!!
So~i need to study hard from now!!!<<<This sentence i have alredy say a year xD
Haha^^
Dun say about study~
say about my life^^
I wan to b a rich boy so i have make a small bissness
Tat is~~~~~~Sell some clothe in facebook XD
Pls gv some support in my shop ya^^
For reach my dream!!! I work hard to my shop N my PMR!!!!!!


沒有留言:

張貼留言